STOP HOLDING BACK
As I sat down to write this week's newsletter, someone popped into my mind.
Not someone by name but someone out there who feels stuck.
Someone who knows there is a greater calling on their life but for whatever reason, can't seem to figure out how to move from where they are to where they want to be.
Someone who might be paralyzed by fear, overwhelmed with where to start, or who is simply drifting through the busyness of life.
Can you relate?
If so, this is for you.
1. Stop holding back. You owe it to yourself and your creator to step into your greatness. It's what you were born to do. Anything less will leave you living a life of regret.
2. Just Start. You don't need to have it all figured out, you just need to get started. One small action today, combined with another tomorrow gets you closer. No action = no movement.
3. Stop Listening to the Lies. Talk to yourself instead of listen to yourself [ watch this ].
4. It's Bigger Than You. Most of the time whatever you're called to do isn't really about you. It's about those who you will serve. Remember, a message can't get shared unless there is a messenger willing to share it. They need you.
5. You Can. Your circumstances don't define you. Your willingness does. Stop hiding behind the excuses and start stepping into your calling. I believe in you. Now, you need to believe in yourself.
I don't know what may be holding you back but I do know that no matter what it is, you can overcome it if you decide to do so. It might not be easy but I can promise you that it will be worth it.
I'm cheering for you!